Saturday, July 5, 2008

Quotes about Kissing

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
~Albert Einstein




"For twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul" ~Judy Garland

"You should be kissed and often
And by someone who knows how"
~Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind

"When you kiss me
Without uttering a single word
You speak to my soul"
~Unknown

"Kissing is like drinking salted water
You drink, and your thirst increases"
~Chinese Proverb

"Life, the gift of nature
Love, the gift of life
A Kiss, the gift of Love"
~Unknown

"Women still remember the first kiss
After men have forgotten the last."
~Remy de Gourmont

"Kisses that are easily obtained
Are easily forgotten."
~English Proverb

"A kiss makes the heart young again
And wipes out the years."
~Unknown

"The soul that can speak through the eyes
Can also kiss with a gaze."
~Gustavo Adolfo Becquer

"The kiss, a sweet discovery
Of oneself after a long search."
~Unknown

"A kiss is a lovely trick
Designed by nature to stop speech
When words become superfluous."
~Ingrid Bergman

No comments: